Hooray! We've re-opened our doors but have some new policies and procedures in place to help keep ourselves and our customers safe. You can expect to see the following changes when coming to shop at our physical store:
- We have enhanced the premises sanitation schedule, and are ensuring staff are practicing proper hygiene. This includes frequent hand washing, coughing or sneezing into one’s elbow rather than their hand, and avoiding touching one’s face.
- Five customers in the store at a time.
- Social distancing of 6 feet (2 meters) from store staff and other customers.
- Whenever possible, payment by E-transfer or card is preferred. We encourage tap payment over pin pad use.
- All items that have entered a change room are thoroughly steamed between each customer. Please leave all unwanted items in the change room.
- We are sanitizing the payment processing machine and high-touch points such as door handles, change rooms, and bathrooms between each customer.
**If you are currently experiencing cold or flu symptoms, or are not feeling well, please do not enter the store. **
Please call us at 250-352-6326 if you have any further questions.