We have some new policies and procedures in place to help keep ourselves and our customers safe. You can expect to see the following changes when coming to shop at our physical store:
- We have enhanced the premises sanitation schedule, and are ensuring staff are practicing proper hygiene. This includes frequent hand washing, coughing or sneezing into one’s elbow rather than their hand, and avoiding touching one’s face.
- Face coverings are mandatory. If you are exempt from this government mandate, please contact the store and we can work with you to find a way to shop safely.
- Five customers in the store at a time. We do have a chain that goes across our entry way if we are at capacity. If there is free space, and it's safe to come in, we will have a staff member at the door to show you inside.
- Social distancing of 6 feet (2 meters) from store staff and other customers.
- Whenever possible, payment by E-transfer or card is preferred. We encourage tap payment over pin pad use.
- We are sanitizing the payment processing machine and high-touch points such as door handles, change rooms, and bathrooms consistently throughout the day and between customers (for pin pads etc).
**If you are currently experiencing cold or flu symptoms, or are not feeling well, please do not enter the store. **
Please call us at 250-352-6326 if you have any further questions.