Tecnica Mach1 LV 130 -W2022
When you’re up before dawn to catch first chair and charge, you need a ski boot that’s as committed as you are. Enter the new Mach1 LV 130 TD, our high-performance model for skiers with low-volume feet. Mach1 stands for best-in-class performance, promising a precise fit with the ultimate level of customization. The newly integrated T-Drive Technology, a cuff-to-shell interface, fundamentally improves the boot’s power transmission, provides a smooth, progressive flex and increases energy efficiency allowing you to ski longer with less fatigue. It also provides a consistent flex throughout changing temperatures. And the redesigned anatomical 98-mm last is ideal for those with low-volume feet and lower arches and provides a great out-of-the-box fit. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Thanks to our international collaboration between Project 165 and our Italian design team, Mach1 has its priorities in line so you can get after it all day long.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PU - Back Spine
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE - full C.A.S.- Floating tongue - C.A.S. Tongue Ready - C.A.S. foot arch - with lace
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Spoiler: Velcro Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap - Power Lock
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Option